In this webinar we will introduce KubeVirt and what VMs with K8s mean for you.
- The architecture of KubeVirt
- Key use cases where you can already take advantage of Kubevirt to manage legacy applications – Windows apps included! – alongside Kubernetes
- ‘Gotchas’, tricks and things to be aware of for different implementations
- How KubeVirt compares with other virtualization frameworks
- Future of KubeVirt, related projects, and where to start
We will show a demo of an application that is comprised of VMs, Containers, an RDBMS and a LoadBalancer-type Service. We’ll show how HA scenarios for legacy components are automatically handled by Kubernetes and KubeVirt, along with a couple cool surprises!
Download as MP4
Here's a current list of ready to go CFPs and/or abstracts that I can speak to at a moments notice.
If you're looking for OpenShift.tv live streams I hosted/produced/ran, search my name on OpenShift's YouTube.